Saturday 1 October 2016

Collecting A Kit

Indigo Hills Collection - Pinkfresh Studio
Welcome to another month of kit counterfeiting with the Counterfeit kit Challenge Blog.  This month we have Kelly, our Guest Designer,  to start us off  with her counterfeit of the Indigo Hills collection from Pinkfresh Studio.

If you have been hopping along you'll already have seen what the lovely Susanne did with the inspiration kit and now it's my turn.  It was far too painty and blotchy for me to counterfeit too closely, so (ignoring the pastel pink) I went with a colour match!

Those blues and blacks reminded me of some papers from Teresa Collins Urban Market collection ... which I just happen to have in 6x6 format.  I selected some sheets from that and added some yellow accents from a Sn@p! Colour Vibe pad.

Jimjams - Oct 2016 Counterfeit Kit

I haven't used buttons much recently so they'll feature this month!

Supplies:
Jimjams - Oct 2016 CKCB Kit - reverse papers6x6 Urban Market papers - Damask, Floral, Collage, Subway, Circles and Dots
6x6 Sn@p! Colour Vibe 1 sheets
Blue & Yellow buttons
My Little Shoebox grey alphas
Navy alphas by Sn@p! studio
Navy alphas
Grey alphas

No excuse to run out of letters for my titles!

Now let's see what Master Forger Kelly makes of forging a collection - Happy hopping :-)

10 comments:

Sian said...

Your blues and mustards are just the kind of combination I love..with this on my desk I'd be itching to get started.

Lesley G said...

You ignored the pastel pink!!!!

I love your kit and I think you followed it very well.

What did you say about not running out of letters?

Julene Matthews said...

What an inspired kit Jemma. Love all your papers in particular.

Unknown said...

Loving the blues and yellow together!! Great kit!

kate blue said...

loving the blue and the mustard too (why didn't I pull out my 6 x 6 TC papers lol)

Kelly Sroka said...

Wow! I love the blues and yellows together!

Susan said...

Yellow and blue is always a wonderful combination (sorry that my choice included pink ;) ). I need to follow your lead next month and look to my 6x6 pads when I'm putting together my kit. And maybe I'll include some buttons too...

Missus Wookie said...

Interesting collection of bits and pieces. I like those big graphic alphas

Susanne said...

Oh nice, really nice. I love those patterned paper prints. Enjoy.

Lisa said...

Sorry that I'm so late commenting! But your kit is simply perfect. The collection of colours you've brought together are such a good match that I hardly notice that the pink is "missing"!!! A kit that is perfectly you and perfectly balanced.