Sunday 23 February 2014

10 Minute Craft Dash

Each month on UKScrappers there is a home-page feature listing interesting, inspiring and often incredible blog posts from various members and sponsors.  It's a lovely way to find unexpected mojo and this month I have used a technique from one of Angela's cards from Paper & Ribbons with the third challenge over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog (to make a card in 10 minutes or less):

Jimjams - card - punches

I can't say I really enjoyed working within such a strict time deadline, but it certainly focussed my mind and stopped me from pondering too much on the options.  Can you spot the inspiration card on UKS ?  Angela used the centres to make another card ... maybe I shouldn't have tidied up so vigorously!

P.S. There's still time to have a go with the SJ Crafts  February Sketch and be in with a chance of a prize ... check it out!

8 comments:

MiliPea Designs said...

Beautiful card, Jemma! Great job with the challenge. I wasn't brave enough to try this one this month.

misteejay said...

Lovely card - the colour & texture look great.

Toni xx

Missus Wookie said...

A card in ten minutes hmm? Interesting challenge! I like the texture and colour you've got here.

Lesley G said...

Great card, so effective :)

Sandra said...

I've been so lax recently with my blogging and blog reading. I've even missed seeing the front page of UKS ... I shall go and stand in the corner lol.

I can't believe you did this so quickly, to get that fab look, it would take me ages

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card love seeing these 10 min cards

Susanne said...

Such a fun happy card - love that embossed pattern. And I did pop over to her blog to find the inspiration card too.

Virginia said...

Gorgeous card and loving the embossed element!