Saturday 30 November 2013

Awesome

Jimjams - Embellishment cluster
I've had an awesome day!  Brilliant company, great cake (courgette & chocolate courtesy of Lesley) and plenty of scrapping at my monthly crop.  As it was the last one before Christmas we had a Secret Santa gift exchange and extra goodies in a raffle.  A really lovely day.

As ever, my scrapping output was fairly minimal (I enjoy the chat as much as the creativity) and I only managed one complete page to share today.  That's Child No.3 in the frame earlier this summer ... a very bonny lass I'm sure you'll agree.

Jimjams - Layout - Hey! Good Looking

The page is based on November's sketch over at Sarah's cards and uses some scraps from my October counterfeit kit (fitting perfectly with a challenge over at UKS to use shades of teal and orangeon a page).  Those teal gems and swirly paperclips were in my the Christmas surprise package on my crop table today - aren't they lovely!

8 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I like that colour combo and that's a fun title too.

Lesley G said...

Gorgeous layout Jemma - maybe I should've walked round so I could see IRL. Love the colours and indeed she is a very bonny lass :)

Susanne said...

Absolutely splendid page! Of course, you couldn't go wrong with that lovely photo.

Beverly said...

Two of my fav colors and a most beautiful young lady :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the "awesome" title block - the little butterfly is so cute.
Rinda

alexa said...

The clips and gems are just perfect for your lovely photo (isn't she pretty!) and beautifully balanced page. Glad you had sch a nice day, and I am intrigued by the combination of chocolate and courgette ...

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous page, thanks for taking part x

Tracie said...

Stunning page jemma! Lovely photo too!