|My cheap & cheerful rolling tote|
- For my very first crop I forgot to take anything to cut paper with - no scissors, no craft knife, no trimmer - tricky! Not the best impression to make on people I'd never met before - luckily my fellow croppers were better prepared and willing to share.
- A couple of months later I forgot to take a cutting mat - when I got home it was still waiting by the back door. Now I have a small A4 mat permanently tucked into the back of my Stanley Robox - it's kinder on the crop tables!
- One time I arranged to meet up with some UKS friends at a fantastic all-day crop about an hour's drive from home. No lunch! Luckily there was plenty of cake ... I was slightly hyper on the drive home, not to mention several pounds heavier!
- I love joining in with sketch challenges and will prepare papers and photos ready for crops - great unless you forget to print the sketch too - thankfully one or two of my fellow croppers have phones that do more than make calls and will look the sketches up on the internet for me.
- The ultimate fail, as far as cropping forgetfulness goes, has to be the time when I had gathered specific supplies, including paper, card, embellishments, ribbon, ready trimmed photos, sketches ... everything I could possibly need for a whole series of pages ... this was going to be a super creative day. The fly in the ointment? I left ALL my photos behind. Every one! Luckily Hubby was home and was able to tell me the dimensions of each photo; I used scraps of card as temporary place-holders and substituted them with the pics on my return home!
|The first meeting of a crop that I helped to set up at the beginning of the month.|
For once I remembered everything, including the brownies and shortbread!