- It's my hobby - everyone needs a hobby, right? This is my indoor one.
- To relive the moment. Scrapping the photos brings back the sights, smells and sounds of holiday adventures, first day of school nerves, choked back tears of pride at concerts and prize-givings, heartstring tugs at long-ago milestones ...
- It's creative and lets my inner artist see the light of day.
- My memory needs help. I'm in my 50s and already the dates and details are jumbling up. When did we visit that theme park? Who was it that dressed up as a devil for Halloween? Where was our first beach holiday? I see my albums as insurance against old age!
- Stories are important. My story. My children's stories. Our traditions. Our family histories.
- Scrapbooking is for keeps - the pages are for my albums, my legacy of memories, preserving my photos
- Scrapbooking is for sharing - the pages are for looking at together, hand-made with love, passing on the moments to friends and family and anyone else who is willing to be pinned down to the sofa under a stack of 12x12 albums!
|No full sheets of patterned paper were harmed during the making of this layout - scraps only!|